Director, Finance & Business
- Loreto Australia & South-East Asia
- Location: Hawthorn East, Melbourne
Are you interested in a role where you:
- Can make a difference by using your advanced financial, strategic and management skills to implement, support and sustain the Loreto mission across the various Province projects;
- Will join an organisation with a strong foundation in high-quality education, social justice, advocacy and international aid projects, where professionalism, ongoing innovation and change is welcome;
- Become part of a small corporate team with a culture based upon respect, integrity, collaboration and excellence, and partner with the broader Loreto network in a joint mission?
In the spirit of the founder, Mary Ward, Loreto is committed to a shared mission to transform the Church and the world particularly by empowering women to seek truth and do justice. The Loreto story has strong foundations and is being animated in this time and place by a wide ‘circle of friends’. It is into this collegial leadership network that we are now seeking a Director, Finance & Business to steward our vision and values, resources and responsibilities into the future.
Reporting to the Province Leader for Loreto Australia and South-East Asia, the Director, Finance and Business is responsible to:
- Drive continuous improvement in Finance, Investment Management, Property, Purchasing, Payroll, Insurance, Fleet Management, Compliance and Audit;
- Provide strategic business advice and financial reports;
- Participate in the planning, development, monitoring and achievement of the Loreto Province overall strategic plans, services and programs;
- Provide strategic leadership in financial governance and compliance to ensure all statutory and other obligations are met.
CAs or CPAs with senior level finance experience are encouraged to visit www.traksearch.com for further information and learn how to easily progress an interest in this role. Enquiries and expressions of interest are also welcome to John Chesher on 0417 068 220 or to email@example.com quoting reference no. TS1385.
Closing Date: Monday 23rd July 2018.