Enter a keyword, year or series number or select a section or agency below.
In 1924 the Loreto Convent Albert Park Day School closed and many students moved to Mandeville Hall. The Community dispersed but some remained in Albert Park and moved to 82 St Vincent Place, a parish owned house, where a Chapel was built in March 1925.
In November 1974 it was proposed to move the small community of seven sisters to the Novitiate/Provincialate house at 73-77 St. Vincent Place. The move was on 20th December 1974 but a note in the Visitation Book for Albert Park notes that most members did not finally arrive until the end of January 1975.