This series consists of the photographs, paintings, statues and artwork in the Chapel of the Immaculate Conception, the Mary's Mount Chapel. The Chapel was built in 1898 - 1902 and was extensively restored in 1999. Many of the artworks were restored at this time. Some of the items are older than the Chapel, having been brought from Ireland with the founding Sisters or donated by relatives, past students and supporters and previously housed in other parts of the school - the old Chapel (now Loreto College Ballarat Reception area) or St. Joseph Passage (Administration area).
For a detailed list of items within this series please contact the custodial archives.