Enter a keyword, year or series number or select a section or agency below.
All Saints’ School opened as a Parish school in 27th March 1849 in Gawler Street, Portland. In 1861 Mary MacKillop and her sister, Annie, were teaching in the school. In 1862 with the opening of the new All Saints’ Church, the school moved into the old church.
The Loreto Sisters took over All Saints’ in late January 1885 after moving to Portland in 1884. In 1934 a brick school room was built and in 1963 a double storey building was built. The original school/church was demolished in 1977.
In 2003 All Saints’ amalgamated with the new Mary Mackillop Primary School.