Enter a keyword, year or series number or select a section or agency below.
St. Theresa’s was administered and staffed by Loreto sisters since its establishment in 1932.
At the beginning of the school year of 1932 the new building was not complete and the school was housed at Nedlands. The new school was occupied and opened on 26th July, 1932.
The school was closed in 1970.