Enter a keyword, year or series number or select a section or agency below.
The sub-primary school of St. Thomas the Apostle was established in 1954 and staffed by the Sisters of Our Lady of Sion who lived at the neighbouring parish of Box Hill.
In 1957 the IBVM took charge of the school and a convent was purchased at 3 Gordon Crescent. The new community moved in on 3 January 1957 and the school was opened on 4 February 1957.
Loreto moved out of St. Thomas’ in 1986.